booking shore excursions through rccl

ddean52

just wondering if your haveing the same issue;

i have been trying to book shore excursions for may 8th 05 panama canal cruise through the rccl web site with no luck. i was told by rccl rep. it was too early to do so and to try again in mid oct.

i then tryed to "look" at other shore excursions, for other cruises, with the same result, when i select a excursion and click "go" the window closes.

im now wondering if its me, or if no one is able to book excursions through rccl at this time?

thanks in advance,

dean & alice

I have found that if I try to go to the excursions site from the link in my reservation, it never works. I always use the link on the first page of RCCL's website. It's way down on the bottom right of the web page, under "Already have a reservation"?

I just tried it, and was able to "Browse" shore excursions for the Panama Canal just fine.

Also, what browser are you using? I use Firefox (relative of Netscape) and have had some problems on and off. The site works much better with Internet Explorer, unfortunately.

Hope that helps!

sayhello

Archived