CruiseLink

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but the search function is down.

Has anyone booked coach transfers thru CruiseLink and does anyone know how to? Ive searched the P & O website but cant see anything.

Its in the Cruising Guide ... which I read every night before I go to sleep LOL :D

Is this a sydney based company or NZ.

I know jane (aussiedisneyfan) used a coach service from canberra If you do not get any replies you could try a private message to her, she has links in her profile.

sorry i cant help more but didnt want this slipping off the page without one reply.

hope you find what you are looking for

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but the search function is down.

Has anyone booked coach transfers thru CruiseLink and does anyone know how to? Ive searched the P & O website but cant see anything.

Its in the Cruising Guide ... which I read every night before I go to sleep LOL :D

I assume you are going on the Pacific Sun coastal Qld cruise. Unfortunately, we don't know where you want to travel from. Do you want a transfer from a regional centre, or just from Brisbane airport to the terminal?:)

I think the O/P is referring to the "official" P&O CruiseLink that operates from a number of regional centres to either Brisbane or Sydney to meet up with the ship at departure. (I may be dreaming, but I think it could also have been advertised in the P&O brochures - although it could have been the Cruising Guide - because I read it cover to cover like you!!!:))

We looked into it when we cruised in Feb this year - however by the time the four of us woudl have travelled from Toowoomba to Brisbane on the bus, it was cheaper (and easier in some ways) for us to drive and park at Andrew's Parking near the airport. The use the CruiseLink we would still have needed to get from home to the bus terminal here in Toowoomba, then back home again at the end of the cruise.:)

PrincessFiona - I know it operates in Australia for both Sydney & Brisbane, but I'm not sure if it's operating in NZ as well.

We are going on the Queensland cruise and needed transfers from Surfers to Brisbane terminal and then back to Coolangatta after the cruise.

P & O told me they dont service Surfers, while our travel agent said it was full. She has managed to sort us something today.

Thanks all for your replies!

they used to [ or maybe they still do] offer transfers through Cruiselink from Robina train station. its a bit out the way from Surfers, but the only transfer service [ with p&o] from the Gold Coast

Archived