Hey T

tigerdadky

Will be on Carnival Freedom and in KeyWest on Monday 12/15/08 from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. What is the "Pub Crawl" and what do you get for your $$$. If you go on the ships tour "Pub Crawl" do you get a drink at each pub included in the price???? Need information for my group....

the pub crawl is a walking tour of old town, you visit 5 different bars and get a complimentary drink at each place. you also get a free t shirts, it was a blast for us, well worth the money, and if ur lucky enough to get T as your guide it is an added plus. If she can guarantee me she will be mine we will crawl around key west again.:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Guess T Has Taken A Hold Of Grandmotherhood And Has Quit The Pub Crawl, If There Is Anyone Else Who Works The Pub Crawl Reads These Boards Can Inform Me About T Id Appeciate It. I Might Do The Pub Crawl Anyhow It Was A Blast.

Hi Tigerdadky! I just wanted to let you know that T has gotten married and moved away. We do have some awesome guides including Brian who actually trained T. The pub crawl is available on Royal Caribbean, Carnival and NCL. The 2 1/2 hour guided tour includes a domestic beer or mixed drink at every stop. We would love to have you come "crawl" with us again and this would be the perfect time as we will have a new T-shirt design for you. Hope to see you soon!

Do you know what time the pub crawl is for RCCL. Is it always the same bars on all cruises. There was a bearded man doing a crawl the same time as ours and he seemed cool, but there will never be another T. I know shes a new grandma so I guess shes settled down into being one now. Yall lost a valued employee. She was a blast.

The pub crawl for RCCL's Majesty of the Seas starts at 1pm. The bars vary depending on the ship and times in port. We always have large groups from the Majesty and usually split the groups up with each group taking a different route. Hope to see you soon!

Maybe it's just us locals who all agree on this, but what's the point of paying somebody to walk you to a bar? We just don't get it, except for the profit factor.

There are no "bad" or "dangerous" bars to avoid....enter whatever suits you. A "free" tshirt certainly isn't free.....

Maybe I should start an ice cream tour, or maybe a shopping tour and have the stores I enter pay me a commission for bringing them cruisers. Let's see, Fast Bucks, Kermits, M'ville, Goddard's, and some trinket shop. That'll be $35 please, here's your very cheap tshirt that you'll end up washing the truck with back in Calcaska.

Visitors, get off the boat and walk around, you don't need ANYONE to tell you where to go or what to do in KW. There are no bad areas, there are no places to not be during the day. Save your money! Spend it wisely! Buy stuff, but don't buy silly tours like this. Frozen Key Lime Pie, a nice frozen drink, a plate of Royal Red Shrimp, some museum tix, a trolley or train ride, a bicycle rental, Lloyd's bicycle tour, an electric car and go into the neighborhoods and come talk to us!! We want to invite you onto our porches for lemonade, brag about our history. Fort Zach Beach ($1.50!!!), boat rides, drop a bait into the water....there is a lot to do and see besides have somebody tell you "this is the place to be". That's malarkey!

I couldn't agree more Keywesst. I even wonder why people would want to spend their vacation time going from bar to bar instead of absorbing some of the uniqueness of Key West.:confused:

Mike;)

You people have completely missed the point of a pub crawl. It's not to have somebody show you where a bar is. The purpose of a pub crawl is to enjoy the camraderie of some like minded people, visit some great bars, and make a few memories. The memories of the tour and new friends you have met are what make the T-shirt significant. Maybe you guys should come along and crawl with us some time...you might just like it.

Cruise girl I agree with you. Yeah you could go anywhere you want to but its a lot of fun having a local walk you around and give you some of the history of the Island and some local folklore. I can't say enough about how much fun we had on our crawl last spring. T was a super guide that kept us entertained the whole time. Gonna miss her in Key West this fall.

Archived