Recent Mariner Embarkation Times???

I've heard mixed things about the times for Embarkation on the Mariner. Any recent comments about traffic at the pier or not being able to drive in to drop off your bags until a certain time? We wanted to get there about 11:00 to drop off bags then return rental car to Budget.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Amy

Disney Wonder 2/2001
Rhapsody 8/2002
Disney Wonder 1/2003
Grandeur 4/2003
Grandeur 7/2003
Enchantment 1/29/2004
Mariner 4/11/2004

I'd like to know this as well.

Helen

Mariner of the Seas
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;25;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Hi
First off, I'm jealous. I was just on the Mariner 3/14. We got there a little too early (10:30 a.m.) and they would not open the gate. We, along with alot of other folks, waited across the street till about 11:10 when they finally opened the gate. We walked across the street and through the gate (100 yards) to drop off our luggage. When you go inside you have to go through security and fill out an additional form. From there, it's up the escalator to check in. They now do it by what floor your assigned to. This helps speed things up. I would say from the time we walked across the street to the time we were onboard it only took about a 1/2 hour. I've never gotten through so fast. Have fun. Happy cruising.

Thanks Bandit!

Were you parking your car there? And crossing the street with luggage? I'm trying to drop off luggage then go down the road to return a rental car to Budget. Do you think this is possible?

Thanks,
Amy

Disney Wonder 2/2001
Rhapsody 8/2002
Disney Wonder 1/2003
Grandeur 4/2003
Grandeur 7/2003
Enchantment 1/29/2004
Mariner 4/11/2004

Archived