Tour of St. Thomas

loppster

I've read a lot about the different tour companies that you can book a tour with. Are there companies or maybe even taxi's that will offer a tour of the island at the pier? If so, what kind of prices are we looking at?

Thanks in advance.

There will be plenty of tour companys and taxi's at the pier. I would certainly go with a company that you read about in this board. that way you already know the good and bad when you get there. We have used Henry Christopher (EEE Tours) 2 times already and are using him again in September...he is always at the pier waiting for us!!

I've read a lot about the different tour companies that you can book a tour with. Are there companies or maybe even taxi's that will offer a tour of the island at the pier? If so, what kind of prices are we looking at?

Thanks in advance.

The tour guides will be lined up at the pier. We were told they are government regulated and all charge $25. There will be minivans and open air safari type vehicles.

There will be plenty of tour companys and taxi's at the pier. I would certainly go with a company that you read about in this board. that way you already know the good and bad when you get there. We have used Henry Christopher (EEE Tours) 2 times already and are using him again in September...he is always at the pier waiting for us!!

Do you have that link??? thanks..

Archived