Sea Glass

Lancaster

Headed to Bermuda on July 12th and after reading post am interested in finding some sea glass. I got the info. that was posted from lavasurfer. Is there a site I can got to that I can see where the different beaches are? Not to be stupid but low tide is when? IN the morning? ha ha :)

I am so excited about the trip going with a friend, she's not much on the sun though. She does like to sit and read , so at which beach would have good snorkling and a shaded spot ot umbrella rentals? thanks in advance for the responses. Lancaster

You can google for a map and a tide schedule.

Tides depend upon the moon phase. Low tide changes daily.

Here is a very detailed review of our cruise to Bermuda. We were there for a week. We stopped in Hamilton and St. George. Hints and tips about the ship, island transportation, beaches, caves, forts and sea glass. http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/bermuda.html

You can google for a map and a tide schedule.

Tides depend upon the moon phase. Low tide changes daily.

Here is a very detailed review of our cruise to Bermuda. We were there for a week. We stopped in Hamilton and St. George. Hints and tips about the ship, island transportation, beaches, caves, forts and sea glass. http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/bermuda.html

In this link, with your review and hints/tips on Bermuda (which is great by the way) you mention going to St George on day 3. You say it took 2 hours to get there. Is that from Hamilton? Is there a quicker way to get there? I'm wondering because when we go, we would like to save money and go back to the ship to eat but if it will take a couple of hours each way that seems a waste of time, and we are docking at King's Wharf which is further west

you mention going to St George on day 3. You say it took 2 hours to get there. Is that from Hamilton? Is there a quicker way to get there?

I think they meant it took 2 hours for the ship to sail from Hamilton to St George's. It doesn't take nearly that long to go by land.

O.k. Thank you I thought that was a little long. Do either of you know how long any of the ferry rides are from King's Wharf to Hamilton or St. George and/or Hamilton to St. George.

Sorry, I just realized this is not the thread for this question, hijacking I guess!

Archived