Question about Deposits

Ok so we've only been on one cruise last October and we booked with 60 days of sailing so we had to pay everything up front. We would like to go on Freedom OTS 7day Eastern Caribbean on Nov. 30th for our honeymoon but we're curious how much of a deposit we'll need to put down...does anyone know? If it makes a difference we're probably going to only book and interior room, we had that on Majesty in October and loved the darkness and peacefulness (sp?) of it.

Thanks for your help!

We have used a travel agent on all "three :p " of our cruises and used the same TA for our upcoming cruise next year and each time we had to put down a $250 down payment per passenger.

Any remaining payment is due 70 days before the cruise. The minute we know we have several hundred dollars extra we go to our travel agent and put that towards the trip. That way when the final payment is due our balance is something that we can easily live with.

Do you know that Royal Caribbean has a gift registry where you can registry your wedding? It would be one way to defray your honeymoon costs.

Do you know that Royal Caribbean has a gift registry where you can registry your wedding? It would be one way to defray your honeymoon costs.

I wasn't aware of that! That is so cool! I know a phone call I'm making tomorrow!

THANKS!:D

Archived