Gym on Caribbean Princess

gavinfromlondon

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how they rated the gym on Caribbean Princess (it's the treadmills/ cross trainers/ bikes etc I'm particularly interested in).

Did it get particularly busy at certain times of day or was there always available equipment?

Thanks

We spent a week (12/23/07) on the CB and used the gym everyday.......never had to wait for any of the equipment. There were always other people there, but the CB has enough treadmills, bikes, cross trainers to go around.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how they rated the gym on Caribbean Princess (it's the treadmills/ cross trainers/ bikes etc I'm particularly interested in).

Did it get particularly busy at certain times of day or was there always available equipment?

Thanks

The gym is always very busy early in the AM. We are 7:00 AM people and that's when they open the doors. We get there at 6:45 and there are lots of people waiting. By 9:00 you can give the place away. Sea days of course are busier than port days. I have found this to be true on every ship, not only CB.

Pia

Lots of treadmills, as previous posters have said. We were on the CB for two weeks and I never had to wait for a treadmill. Sometimes, when I went at 10, it was crowded. Other times when I went at 10, it was not and I'm talking about sea days at this time. I found the best time to go was when we got back from port. We tend to have early excursions and like to get back to the ship early. There were a few times when I almost had the gym to myself. This may sound strange but you might want to bring a pair of sunglasses if you are going to use the treadmill. I found that, depending on the direction of the ship, the sun was right in my eyes. This was not every day but on some days.

Archived