Family Hotels in Miami

kmmi45

We will be flying into Fort Lauderdale and staying in Miami the day before the cruise. Does anyone have a hotel recommendation near the port? Preferably within a safe walk to the Bayside Marketplace?

Holiday Inn Port of Miami - literally across the street from the marketplace. It has a nice enough pool area. We went off and did some higher priced hotels and I just wasn't as happy. There is just alot more to do when you stay at the HI.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/miabb;jsessionid=I0KRLEYJEAK3ECTGWAJSJ0QKM0YBIIY4?firstpoint=dcb1&_requestid=224342

I agree with the recommendation of the Holiday Inn Bayside. The hotel is fine, the Marketplace is literally across the street and the cruiseport is a very short cab ride away. It was nice to be able to see the ships from the hotel.

We have stayed at a hotel a few blocks away from Bayside. I can't remember the name of it. I guess that is how "good" it was. We have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Bayside & loved it. Like everyone else has said, you walk out the front of the hotel & cross the street to the marketplace. The only thing IMHO that would make them better would be them offering a shuttle to the pier!

Towanda

Archived