looking for hotels w/daypasses in Cabo, PV @ Acapulco

jellj

We took Carnival's excursion to Paradise Beach in Puerto Vallarta. We had a great day. The pools are nice, and they had a couple of water slides.

We went independently to the Hyatt in Acapulco. Day use is free, but we rented chairs and a palapa. They have a nice pool here also.

Cabo only has one resort that allows cruise passengers, the ME but is not child friendly. They state on their website that they are adult orientated. We own at the resort next door and I personally wouldn't think you would want your kids around the body shot, wet t shirt contests etc. They also play VERY loud techno music around the pool.

Just grab a taxi to Medano beach. All of the beach bars/restaurants have lounge chairs that you can use for free as long as you are eating & drinking. The Baja Cantina or further down the beach the Sand Bar or Tabascos would be best for kids. They don't have as much of the R rated spring break stuff going on.

Thanks everyone. Does anyone know if you can go to Dreams in PV on your own. I read a post that said they went their own an excursion from the ship. Our ship is only offering an excursion to Paradise Beach. With the 2 little one's I like to do it on my own so that I can go by my own schedule.

Archived