Carnival Kids Clubs

provenienbam

I tried search but it kept breaking on me. Honest.

Taking my 6 yo daughter on Carnival Liberty and was wondering what other parent thought of the Carnival kids programs. We're use to NCL (**** for kids) and Royal Carribean (***** for kids) and this is our first Carnival trip.

Many thanks,

Prov.

My son was slightly older on his Carnival cruises (9 on the first, 10 on the next), but he loved the kid's club and so did I. We've had good, friendly counselors, especially the second cruise, and he really enjoys the activities. We like to pick up the Camp Capers the first day and review all of the coming activities, and my son highlights the ones he wants to attend most, then we work them in around our excursions and whatnot.

Our only other cruiseline experience with Kid's Camps was Disney. My son loved his time in the Disney kid's club, but he has told me his favorite so far was on the Carnival Triumph, partially due to the great counselors (Gabby and Irene, at the time).

My son turned 6 on our first cruise. We've had great experiences with Camp Carnival. He absolutely loves Camp. We love that he loves Camp. It makes for a great vacation for everyone!

Hope you have a similarly positive experience! :)

That's good to know. Our daughter had superb time with NCL and was absolultely ga-ga over Royal Carribbean club. In fact she cried when leaving the ship and we had to promise her we would go on another cruise. And I just *had* to keep my promise :-)

Our cruise consultant said for kids holidays it was NCL, RCCL, Princess and Disney.

As such we were concerned that Carnival may not be any good. So very pleased to hear your positive experiences. Thank you.

Love it, love it, love it! My kids have been to Carnival Kids Club 3 cruises, and are only 7 and 9. Sometimes they are together, some times separate, but happy all the time. They even want to eat dinner with the kids and counsellors rather than mom and dad! You won't be disappointed.

our daughter was 7 on our last cruise and she liked camp carnival alot,

they had a lot of activities,

they werent open as much as i thought they would be, ( we were use to celebrity where they can be there from 8a-12noon , then 2p-1am )

but she loved eating dinner with the kids every night,

and all the games they played,

it was a fun time for her,

I think your kids will love it ,

weve been on NCL, celebrity and carnival and all the kids club were good,

celebrity was her favorite, but carnival was next,

Cruised with our two boys on Glory last May when they were 3 and 4. Camp carnival quickly became their favorite part of the ship. Looking forward to utilizing their services even more when we leave next Saturday (again on the Glory). Our boys still talk about all of the fun they had last time and can't wait to go again.

I do agree that they close at some inopportune times, but the late night babysitting is wonderful.

My girls 4 and 5 have been on two Carnival cruises so far, and they absolutely loved camp carnival!!! They would highlight the activities each night for the next day that they wanted to attend. It gave my husband and I some alone time and they girls had a wonderful time with the other kids and counselors. We are sailing May 4th on the Conquest and my girls can't wait to go to camp carnival. They talk about it everyday!! They have discussions about what they are going to do everyday. They are literally marking the calendar off daily!!!:D

Archived