Cost for the Golf Simulator

Hi there!

We set sail in just 72 hours on the Mariner! In the past we've never used the golf simulator (though we love the mini golf!), and wonder if anyone has an idea of the cost.

Thanks so much!

Java

I thought it was like $25 for like an hour but it might be higher!

While on the Freedom we participated in a closest to the pin contest in the simulator. After hitting three balls in there I'm glad we didn't pay to use it. Firstly they selected a 174 yard hole for a closest to the pin contest, something a lot shorter would have been better. Secondly, you have to take way more club in the simulator than you normally would, I mean WAY more. On a hole like that I would normally hit a 5 or 6 iron and I had to hit a 5 wood just to cover the distance. Unfortunately you only get one practice and two shots so by the time you figure it out it's a little too late.

The cost is $25 per hour but be forwarned, it isn't a very realistic simulator. I've hit balls in other simulators at golf stores that were a lot more accurate than this one was.

They should replace it with a flight simulator!

Mr. Ski would love that idea!!!!! LOL!

Unless prices have changed it is $25 per hour for 1 to 4 people ($25 for 1 or $25 for 4). However, I have yet to be on a ship where it actually works. Mr. Ski has dents in his driver from hitting the wall because the sim room is so small. We are golfaholics on a cruise but usually avoid the sim except for the long-drive or closest-to-the pin contests, etc.

Archived