Half Moon Cay--which ship(s)?

mytwokidsmom

Here is one

Carnival Cruise Lines has added a new eight-day eastern Caribbean cruise option from New York aboard the 2,124-passenger Carnival Miracle featuring port calls to Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos; the private island of Half Moon Cay; and Nassau, The Bahamas.

The new cruise route will be offered approximately once a month from May through September 2009.

I know I will be booking this :D

I know the Triumph does! We are doing Eastern Caribbean in July and our ports of call are: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; St. Thomas, USVI; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Grand Turk.

I know that carnival also owns Holland America, and HMC was orignally only their private island.

I am so excited about HMC. I hear it's the best beach in the caribbean!:p

I know the Triumph does! We are doing Eastern Caribbean in July and our ports of call are: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; St. Thomas, USVI; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Grand Turk.

I know that carnival also owns Holland America, and HMC was orignally only their private island.

I am so excited about HMC. I hear it's the best beach in the caribbean!:p

Hey! Just curious when you will be sailing in July. We sail out of Miami on July 12th aboard Carnival Liberty. If this is your sailing, please join us on the roll call. We have a pretty good thread going!

Archived