Did the Liberty concierge contact you??

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been posted (put the search function isn't working:rolleyes: !!!) I was just wondering how many of you have been contacted before your cruise by the concierge before you sailed? we are sailing in 10 days:D & was hoping we would be getting an email...I had heard that most of the time they do contact you (we are in a GS) before hand to help out if you want reservations chops spa etc.., ice tickets (all the good stuff;) )This is all stuff I do want to do & it would be GREAT if I don't have to run around the ship when we first get on to make sure all our reservations are in place when we first board!!!! Thanx in advance for your help.....10 days Libery here we come!:p

We were on the Liberty March 1 in a GS and that concierge didn't contact us. There has been a change in personnel, according to some posts, so the new one may contact you next week by email. It seems to be hit or miss whether they contact you or not.

Enjoy your cruise - you will love the Liberty and the GS!

Oh, I forgot to say that they leave you red keys in your stateroom to the Concierge room and they are also your tickets to the ice show, so there's no need to get the paper tickets or make reservations to that.

WOW your quick;) thanx for the info....I was hoping to avoid the rush at the spa & Chops!!! I guess I remember reading the dame about it being hit or miss, was hoping & still hoping someone who recently sailed will come back & say YES!!!!:D But at least the ice tix can be crossed off my list!!!!

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been posted (put the search function isn't working:rolleyes: !!!) I was just wondering how many of you have been contacted before your cruise by the concierge before you sailed? we are sailing in 10 days:D & was hoping we would be getting an email...I had heard that most of the time they do contact you (we are in a GS) before hand to help out if you want reservations chops spa etc.., ice tickets (all the good stuff;) )This is all stuff I do want to do & it would be GREAT if I don't have to run around the ship when we first get on to make sure all our reservations are in place when we first board!!!! Thanx in advance for your help.....10 days Libery here we come!:p

When we were on Freedom in March we got an email ahead of time but that was the first and I have been in a grand suite or higher 4 times. It all depends on the Conceirge. Hope this helps.

I just looked at the list of current Concierge's. It says the person's name is Pretty Shamu. I believe it was the lady that was training that week with Ricardo. If that's so, she was terrific and very pleasant! (It could be why we didn't get an email that week since he was busy training her and doing the regular things they attend to). I know the person that was staying in the Royal Suite that week did hear from Ricardo but I don't know if any passengers in the GS's got an email. We didn't need any appointments made so it wasn't a problem! :p

Hopefully someone that has been on the Liberty since the first week in March will be able to say one way or another!

I've never been contacted by the concierge. And i wouldn't need to be anyway so it's no big deal.

thanx for your answer.....

Your right it's not a BIG deal but it would make life a little easier the first day (so we don't have to run around & make reservations!) if I was contacted before hand;)

We sailed in an OS on the Liberty back in November. At that time, the suite concierge was Kristina (she is wonderful!). She called and e-mailed us approximately 3 days prior to sailing. It was very nice but I am sure it won't be a problem getting restaurant ressies and/or spa appts scheduled once you get onboard. The concierge has alot of pull. Have a great cruise!

Just an FYI for anyone out there interested! Heard from Juan today:) we leave Saturday:D ...He seems very helpful...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great cruise. Will be getting on the Liberty as you get off. In all my cruises (and of course in early days there wasn't a CL), have only been contacted one time.

Dave

Archived