Can Anyone Use This Soda Card?

We sailed with HAL in March and I have a soda card with 18 punches left on it. I'm not sure if anyone can use this on another cruise, but I'm happy to mail it to the first person who emails me at katiekavulla@gmail.com

The card has a Coca Cola design in the background. Maybe they change the color of the card each time or something? I have no idea.

We got the cards for free because we'd booked a large group, so there's no need to reimburse me for it.

Best,

Katie

On another thread it was suggested that we leave unused portions of soda and drink cards in our stateroom Bibles. I'm going to do that next time. It's a fun idea. Fun to imagine the next passenger finding it and fun to find one if you do! And Katie, it was nice of you to pass yours on to someone!

By the way, are drink cards a savings? The "daily special" drinks are usually about $5? How much is the drink card and how many drinks does it include? I've never bought one, but after consuming so many grapefruit Cosmos on my last cruise, I'm thinking that on the 10 day Med. cruise it might be a good idea...?

The drink cards are billed as a bargain. You get 10 for like $54 and change, including the 15%. All the specialty drinks, as well as other cocktails like a nothing-special martini, are $6.45....so there is some savings.

And our great waiter up in the Crows Nest assured me....."they" try to tell you they expire, but they don't. You can use it again on another voyage." I ended up with two drinks left on my card and gave it to an outbound HAL passenger I encountered in a hotel lobby. Hope she enjoyed it!

Archived