Shore Excursions - Honningsvag

caryba

Hi All,

We are sailing on the Century in July and will be stopping in Honningsvag. We already booked TWO excursions for that port, one from 9-12 and then one from 1 – 4. Both are book through the ship. My question is…:confused: do you think I will have enough time in between to return to the ship and go back out? I believe this is a tendered port. Do I even need to return to the ship if I have my vouchers? Just curious as I think I might be cutting it too close.

Thanks to all of you who post on these boards. Your advice and experience are invaluable.:)

Caryba -- If you are on the July 28 Arctic Circle & North Cape Cruise then please come on over to our Roll-Call!

Our cruise is not scheduled to arrive until 9:00 and the first shore excursion does not leave until 9:30. You might double check your times.

Most of us will never return to Honningsvag so it certainly is tempting to try to cram in as much as you possibly can.

If you are on the July 4 sailing, please come to OUR roll call! And whichever cruise you are on, sign up for the Cruise Critic party. (Link is at top of Celebrity Roll Call page.)

With regards to your question, I can't remember being on a cruise where there wasn't time to run back to the cabin between excursions but this could be the exception. I know they usually like to gather the departing groups in the theatre and take them out together on the same tender, so I don't know how this is going to work.

Archived