Airport Information

gdpups

I'm getting ready to book my flights to San Juan for my cruise next spring and have a few questions. The airline website mentions alternate airports in San Juan, is the a specific airport we need to fly into for our RCL cruise?

Also, there is a return flight at 11:45 am. Would that give us enough time to get to the airport for our return home or do we need a later flight?

Thanks for your help! Dee

Yup- WRP got it right.

SJU is the airport. There are a few others in PR, but they are a least 1 hr drive away from the cruise ports. Don't be tempted by lower airfares, the drive is not worth it!

To get an 11:45 am flight, you need to make sure you tell your cruise ship you need to be off early. There is usually a way to be the first group off the ship because of early flights or self service of your bags etc.

You want to be a the airport about 1.5-2 hrs before your flight leaves to make sure you are able to get through. Sat and Sun are VERY busy days at this international airport- lost of people going in and out.

Archived