Panorama Deck on Conquest

hollylady

hollylady....

I had the same question as yours but we are in #1067. If you look at the right of your screen, click on the search feature and type in your cabin number and ship name. I have found a lot of info on my cabin doing that. Be sure to do that same search on all the forum sections that pertain to cabins...

Photo Gallery

Cruise Lines A-O

Cruise Discussion Topics

Does anyone have any info/pictures about rooms on panorama deck? Interested in 1003 or 1004. Any help appreciated. :o

My mother and I have stayed in 1003 and loved it. Although the room has an obstructed view, the larger size of the room and bathroom compared to the normal sized standard IS and OV rooms compensated. Also, there is a door just to the right outside of the room entrance leading out to the deck and we enjoyed walking out there on occasion and almost felt like we had a private balcony in some sort because it was off the beaten path.

Actually, the room is intended for the disabled and we would have never knowingly requested it and risked taking it from someone who may need it; but since we were assigned the room through our 4A Guarantee and did not find out the location or details of our room until we arrived at the pier and was on board, we knew obviously no one else needed it and we felt like we got a great deal with such a good upgrade for what we paid.

Happy Sailing!

Archived