discover atlantis & beach break- tell me the pros & cons pls!

jennifer22780

was wondering about this excursion (ill be going NCL). I really wanted to do the zoo too, but just dont know how i can manage / if we can manage getting to the zoo and over to see atlantis and get some beach time too. id really like to do both, but obviously you cant do both excursions, they leave at the same time. possible to get to zoo easily and back to beach if i book that disc atlantis & beach excursion whole day? or maybe do the half day and tehn go to zoo? any thoughts? or other recommendations? ill be traveling with a baby.

was wondering about this excursion (ill be going NCL). I really wanted to do the zoo too, but just dont know how i can manage / if we can manage getting to the zoo and over to see atlantis and get some beach time too. id really like to do both, but obviously you cant do both excursions, they leave at the same time. possible to get to zoo easily and back to beach if i book that disc atlantis & beach excursion whole day? or maybe do the half day and tehn go to zoo? any thoughts? or other recommendations? ill be traveling with a baby.

Check the zoo schedule for Flamingo and lorry parrot feedings.. it's the highlight.

Not sure the Atlantis Excursion is really worth it.. since you can use the beach next door for free.

Why not check out the ZOO.. then grab a taxi over to Cabbage Beach.. and check out Atlantis on your way back to the ship. This way .. you won't be wasting time with guided tours etc.

The distance from the drop off at Atlantis for the excursion is quite a distance to the beach. With a baby and stroller.. it could take you 20 minutes just to get to the beach.

The taxi to the public beach would drop you .. and you just need to get up over the dune. (of course.. it's a public beach.. so you won't have much in the way of amenities.)..

Archived