Sea Pass Question!

Hi all,

I'm a first time RC cruiser. Leaving TOMORROW for Bermuda! I'm going through the school I'm student teaching at, with the high school choirs for a competition (there are 7 choirs and over 100 kids-I apologize in advance)!

The information we received said said that the kids would have to put $100 on their sea pass, and that adults have to put $200. Is this true??? Being a college student, $200 is more than I'd like to spend, at least on the boat. I'd rather spend the money on things on the island. The most expensive thing I'll get with the Sea Pass will probably be a pedicure.

Also, as a side note-if you're on the same cruise, you can come watch us perform on the way back from Bermuda-not sure when. I'll be conducting a few pieces. :)

Thanks in advance!

I'd suggest using a credit card so no lines to get cash back etc...at the end. Just watch for that final bill...and also if you want to not spedn too much watch spending rcpt by rcpt so you can keep track of the bill you rack up aboard. It can add up quickly.

I'd suggest using a credit card so no lines to get cash back etc...at the end. Just watch for that final bill...and also if you want to not spedn too much watch spending rcpt by rcpt so you can keep track of the bill you rack up aboard. It can add up quickly.

Actually you can view your account on the TV to keep track

Don't forget about the tips.

This is true...to the OP, that $200 will be spent between the ped u mention and the tips u need to leave...they give u a suggested tip amount guideline, in ur cabin.

Enjoy Bermuda!

This is true...to the OP, that $200 will be spent between the ped u mention and the tips u need to leave...they give u a suggested tip amount guideline, in ur cabin.

Enjoy Bermuda!

If she is one the 5 day to Bermuda, then it will be approx 50$ in tips for her.

Actually you can view your account on the TV to keep track

True...when it is working and up to date. So it was about a 50% chance it was accurate when we looked...last cruise it worked the best, maybe due to it being a newer bigger ship than the prior two cruises where it was far more spotty.

We have many more RCCL ships to see before we have seen all on that nice quilt you made.

Hi all,

I'm a first time RC cruiser. Leaving TOMORROW for Bermuda!

Soooo jealous! Just got back from Bermuda a couple weeks ago. Miss it so much! My favorite beaches were Tobacco Bay and there was this little one by Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.

Have a fantastic trip!

Julie

Archived