Has anyone stayed in cabin #6458 on Conquest or Glory?

seking

Just booked cabin #6458 for the 5/1 sailing of the Valor. Anyone stayed in this cabin or a similar aft balcony on this deck? I was wondering if the noise from the nightclub below was an issue. Also, are the aft balconies much bigger than the side balconies on Carnival? Last Thanksgiving on the Explorer I caught a glimpse of an aft balcony and it was huge compared to our side balcony! Thanks for any help.

We're booked on the Liberty(Sister ship of the Conquest and Glory) for next year, room 6454. My TA said these balconies are larger than the regular 8A balconies. The deck plans even shows it is larger. I booked this aft cabin because I love to watch the "wake" as the ship moves. I'm hoping noise from the lounge won't be an issue.

We were in cabin 6449 last year on the Glory. You can definately hear the piano bar at night. It was as if you were right there in the bar. The noise lasted until about 1:30 or 2:00 in the morning. I'm not sure if your cabin is directly over the piano bar like our's was, but if this would bother you, you might want a different location on the ship.

Thanks for the reply. It looks like we are directly over the aft lounge, not the piano bar. I'm not sure just how loud the lounge gets late at night. Usually on a cruise I am wiped out and fast asleep by midnight so I'm not worried about myself, but I am taking my mom on her first cruise and don't want her kept up all night!

Just booked cabin #6458 for the 5/1 sailing of the Valor. Anyone stayed in this cabin or a similar aft balcony on this deck? I was wondering if the noise from the nightclub below was an issue. Also, are the aft balconies much bigger than the side balconies on Carnival? Last Thanksgiving on the Explorer I caught a glimpse of an aft balcony and it was huge compared to our side balcony! Thanks for any help.

We were on Conquest a couple of weeks ago in #6376, and I think we were above the Arcade. It was loud, I kept hearing some stupid noise all night. We either turned the TV on, or took tylenol pm's to help us sleep.

I don't know balcony sizes, ours was perfect. We had two chairs & a table with plenty of room to stand, walk, or hang over the balcony----Which, when I think of it now,,,,scares the crap out of me....but didn't even phase me then. :D

I loved hanging over the side and watching the water or feeling the sea spray. That was part of my favorites on the ship.

vic

Archived