Alcohol on the Majesty

Catmjs

We will be cruising in September 08 on the Majesty. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the cost of drinks are on the ship?..beer, wine, soda and mixed drinks? Also what are the menus like for lunch and dinner?

Thanks

Expect a range, from 6-15 they have a special of the day, about 8 dollars, it comes in a special glass, order in a regular glass and save about 3 dollars. I know they have some wines from $5.00 a glass on up, and beer, sorry can't help you out, I have read something about a helmet.

mew1

In January of this year we sailed the Majesty. Here's what we paid for our various drinks (straight from our invoice.)

These all include a tip:

Domestic Beer Helmet: $25.88 (I think that was for 6)

Bottle of decent Merlot: $46

Johnny Walker Scotch: $6.61

Bloody Mary at Bingo: $4.89 (on special)

Banana Rum Drink: $8.05 (for drink only and on special)

Don't forget you can save by getting a bar setup of your favorite poison. Also, if you bring your own wine, they'll only charge $15 for corkage. We brought on 7 bottles and had no problem.

Menus for lunch and dinner change daily in the 2 restaurants. They include lunch sandwiches and some really good burger choices. The menus for the whole day will be posted outside the restaurants each morning so you can plan your meals. Both restaurants have the same menu. However, If I remember right, 4 Seasons only served dinner, maybe lunch, but I'm pretty sure 7 Seas was the only one open for breakfast. We ate there for most of our breakfasts and dinners.

The pool deck will have the buffet and a sandwich and pasta station. Don't forget about the burgers, fries, and delicious pizza you can get in the aft of the pool deck.

Have a great cruise!

Archived