edocs with airline reservation & transfer

BillK400

We are are booked on The Jade for a 6/13/08 Mediterranean cruise. We booked the airline flight with transfer through NCL (did reservations directly with NCL). The info on the NCL web site says the edocs should be received approx. 60 days prior to the cruise for those that booked the plane flight through NCL. It is now less than 60 days and I know I have plenty of time, but just wondering when I possibly can expect to get the edocs (went to the NCL edoc page and when I put in my reservation# and name I got an error message - i take this as the edocs aren't ready yet) and when should I get concerned? I paid in full a few weeks ago when I made the reservations. Some going on the cruise, but did not book the airline with NCL, have gotten their edocs already.

Thanks for you help!

No cause for concern. When you book air they are never ready in more then 60 days in advance and as little as 30 days. For the Gem Transatlantic last year mine showed up about 40 days out. Really enjoyed my 5 hour lay over in Amsterdam :rolleyes: :mad:

Archived