Looking for info on Holiday Inn Express San Juan

jfer873

I am looking to stay overnight in San Juan pre-cruise in August and February...any feedback on the Holiday Inn Express??? Would like to book the same hotel for both cruises and this one seems nice but would like to hear from anyone with experience.

Thanks.

Thanks for starting this thread! I was looking for the same info. Trying to find a hotel for next years cruise, anything right in san juan is sky high so I tentatively booked a room here

I was hoping to use points to stay at the hilton but right now it shows no availability for the dates I need so I need an alternative in case things dont open up.

I also only need one night pre-cruise, glad to know its ok

Ya just never know what you will get with a chain - sometimes a Holiday Inn is not like the others - know what I mean.

I check everything before I travel anywhere with tripadvisor dot com. It has really good reviews - book it!

I am looking to stay overnight in San Juan pre-cruise in August and February...any feedback on the Holiday Inn Express??? Would like to book the same hotel for both cruises and this one seems nice but would like to hear from anyone with experience.

Thanks.

Archived