Carnival Victory Adult Only Deck

My wife and I were on the Victory the tale end of January and it was marked Adults Only and no cameras, video equipment or video recording devices. Also was marked 18 and older. We went up to enjoy getting away from the younger crowd and Ole me got a surprise or several up there :o Told my wife I would keep an eye on things. :rolleyes: :cool:

My wife and I were on the Victory the tale end of January and it was marked Adults Only and no cameras, video equipment or video recording devices. Also was marked 18 and older. We went up to enjoy getting away from the younger crowd and Ole me got a surprise or several up there :o Told my wife I would keep an eye on things. :rolleyes: :cool:

I spelled tale :eek: wrong... should be tail. lmao... er tail. Pardon me but I couldn't find where to edit it. Ah well.

Just off the Victory as well and just wanted to add there is also a shower up on that deck for cooling off. Bar services are also provided often.

There were plenty of people with cameras and video cameras I guess "filming CUBA" up there too. :eek: So what happens on the boat....may end up on You Tube too. LOL :p

Just off the Victory as well and just wanted to add there is also a shower up on that deck for cooling off. Bar services are also provided often.

There were plenty of people with cameras and video cameras I guess "filming CUBA" up there too. :eek: So what happens on the boat....may end up on You Tube too. LOL :p

what all happens up there?

ssaterly - It's just more of a private deck that will have some topless women laying out. There are lounge chairs, a shower, waiters come by, and the occasional man with a camera or binoculars around their neck.

It's really quite nice up there even if you don't go topless, its quieter and a little bit more breezy and away from kids.

being the sign states no camera's allowed.

I'm glad to hear the deck is still available.

Actually, when the changed from Tops Optional to Adults Only, the line about the cameras was removed. Plus, on the Victory the deck is directly across from the water slides. Even when it was No Cameras, you would often see a grown up at the top of the slide with camera or binoculars searching for Cuba!:rolleyes:

I looked at it this way.....if you mind your P's and Q's theres nothing to film!

Archived