Summer Cruising

caymanaddict

We just returned from our spring break cruise on the Liberty, which was amazing. And there were a fair amount of kids/teenagers on the ship. Seeing as though there are different spring break times for different people, will there be as many or nearly as many teens say in mid june? Thanks

I was wondering the same thing...we won't likely be able to go on another cruise until DD graduates in 2010, but I have been thinking that the end of June early July would be a better time to go than say Feb or April vacation. There are more kids and less college partiers? and the prices are higher for the winter and spring months than summer? Both cruises we went on were mid March and there were not too many kids, but TONS of college spring breakers...

We just got off the Holiday last week and there were over 400 kids on board. They were all well behaved in my opinion. The only "troublemakers" were a group of about 15 mid twenties who were causing a commotion everywhere they went on the ship.

We are trying a August cruise this year, we usually cruise Feb or April so it will be interesting. The air was a lot cheaper than Feb or April. I am sure there will be plenty of kids but that is fine, I will have mine. School does not get out until late June around here but I am sure it is out earlier other places.

We just returned from our spring break cruise on the Liberty, which was amazing. And there were a fair amount of kids/teenagers on the ship. Seeing as though there are different spring break times for different people, will there be as many or nearly as many teens say in mid june? Thanks

I went to Key West and the Bahamas in August. I never had a problen anytime with kids on a ship kids don't worry me but the HEAT My God that was the hottest I ever felt. Dangerous heat. To hot for the pool to hot to walk unless you were under a tree.

Archived