UV sunshirts

itchin2cruz

I definately recommend the UV shirts for kids. We were at Paradise Beach last week and I had bought my son some from Old Navy (he wore a long sleeved one for the beach) and it worked perfectly. My husband and I were burnt like toast lol (thanks to me thinking I would tan and not using a high enough spf sunblocker). I put spf 50 on my son and a uv shirt and he didn't get any sun at all. Definately invest in one if you are going to the Caribbean!

bring the spray on sunscreen as well -- a spray on top of the head keeps the scalp from burning if hats are an issue and really helps on those touch-ups (don't forget behind the knees!). And a stick sun screen for ears and noses!

I totally agree! Next time I'll be sure to get a long sleeved one as well, DS did get a little tan on his arms. I prefer the one piece suits for the little ones.

Where can you get a 1 piece suit? I've only met one person who had one and they got it as a hand me down and don't know where it was purchased from. I've wanted to get one for DS for over a year...

I was a Target last night and they had the one piece in their "pool" seasonal section for small sizes. They had the two pieces (long and short sleeve and the just above the knee trunks) in the boys section.

Where can you get a 1 piece suit? I've only met one person who had one and they got it as a hand me down and don't know where it was purchased from. I've wanted to get one for DS for over a year...

If you don't mind shopping online, just google "sun suits" and many sites appear that have the infant 1 piece suit.

I have bought these for my kids and I swear by them. My kids have at times been the only ones who didn't get burned during a school swim trip. They were the only one's had these on rather than just a swim suit and sunscreen. I wear them too. I've already had my life time does of sun, don't need anymore.

http://www.solartex.com/servlet/Categories?gclid=CJnQ7qXa9pICFSEYagod6VcZGw

http://www.cwear.com/

Archived