St Petersberg tours

My

Help Please

My Wife and I are sailing on the Jewel ot the seas, and will be overnighting in St Petersberg on the 11th of June. We have a Denrus complete St Petersberg value tour booked but we are also looking at doing the folklore show also with Denrus on the evening of the 11th. Can anyone who has done this trip please advise if this is possible. Will we have time to wash, change and get something to eat between trips. Also if you have done either of these trips what was your opinion. Or would the ballet be more value?

Thank you in antisipation

We did the DenRus tour a couple of years ago. It was so worth the money. Very competent guide. We even had lunch with a Russian Family that was arranged through DenRus.....We did not take part in the excursion for the ballet but I do remember everyone was very rushed. Obviously the guide waited for everyone to "freshen up" after a day of touring .Those that went to the ballet said it was worth it but they were exhauseted and hungry.They barely had time to grab a snack before they had to meet the guide. The whole tours was exhausting without the extra event in the evening but if it is something you really want to do,then go for it! After all,when will you get the opportunity again.

My

Help Please

My Wife and I are sailing on the Jewel ot the seas, and will be overnighting in St Petersberg on the 11th of June. We have a Denrus complete St Petersberg value tour booked but we are also looking at doing the folklore show also with Denrus on the evening of the 11th. Can anyone who has done this trip please advise if this is possible. Will we have time to wash, change and get something to eat between trips. Also if you have done either of these trips what was your opinion. Or would the ballet be more value?

Thank you in antisipation

Six of us are going on the Jewel in July. Our plans are to do the DenRus tour covering both our days. 4 of us will be doing the ballet. We would be very interested how your trip goes. We leave for London on July 7 and the cruise begins on July 10. We are also planning to tour the other cities doing the hop on - hop off busses. Any hints would be appreciated.

Joe

Archived