Ramada Limited Hotel

Have you heard of the Ramada Limited Hotel on Pender St in Vancouver? Our TA reserved this room for us. I have not seen this hotel mentioned on any of the threads and that concerns me a little. I would have preferred taking care of booking the hotel myself. It was done before I knew it. Since it’s is our expense I think I would like to have a voice in the hotel choice.

Hi,

While I have not stayed at the Ramada on West Pender, I am very familiar with the area and I would say that it is not a bad hotel. The location is within walking distance to the Canada Place cruise ship terminal, and it is also close to Gastown. It's not as central as some hotels, but it is good enough, and it seems like a very well-kept establishment.

JMHO - If you are getting a really good price for it (~$150/night - or less, preferably -during the height of the summer months), I would not worry about it too much. If you are willing to pay more than $150/night, there are other deals to be had at other more centrally located hotels. You might want to check out priceline too before committing to this hotel your TA booked for you.

You might want to check these posts out so you could get a better idea of the place. It may ease your mind:

http://*****.com/3auq9b

http://*****.com/4jps9b

Hope that helps you out somewhat.

Thanks so much orchid72 for the quick reply. I am paying more than $150.00. I will check out the price and location on some more hotels. I need to do it quickly because we sail on the 26th. of May.

After checking the reviews I do feel better. Thanks again. This is a great board.

Archived