FunPass online won't "complete"

JazzCatDRP

I'm trying to fill out my FunPass online, and no matter what I do, the "Guest Details" tab for both of us won't check off as being complete. All the fields are filled in correctly, and every other section is marked as complete, but the Guest Details keeps showing as incomplete. Any ideas?

Yep, filled all that stuff out. The only section that's "incomplete" is the section where I list my name, emergency contact, etc. I've quadruple checked it all, and it's all there. I've tried it on two different computers with two different browsers as well, thinking it might be my computer.

Ours showed complete and then a couple weeks later, it showed incomplete again. I tried a couple things and it eventually showed complete again. I can't remember what fixed it, it may have been the phone number thing tho.

This MIGHT be the problem.

What I mean is that the section IS complete, but remains marked as incomplete. The others reflect their 'complete' status, but the first section, despite being finished doesn't reflect that.

I tried the number thing to no avail. I'll give it a day and give them a call. Thanks for the tips!

I have two rooms booked on the Miralce for Nov. Two adults and one child in each. The fun pass will not complete on one room with a child with a birth certificate. He willl be getting a passport renewal this summer. I just don't know why it will not complete. I will try again after he renews his passport.

Dont worry about it, they have a section there also for Plan, or Planning and excrusion, if thats not filled out it will still show not completed.

Just fill in what you can and then take care of it when you get to the Cruise Terminal.

Fred

Archived