NCAA Football Bowl Games

Avril

I'm a Canadian but a huge fan of NCAA football (GO TROJANS!!). :D I always watch most of the bowl games. I will be on the Eurodam over New Years this year :D and I was just wondering, will I be able to watch the bowl games during that week and especially the Rose Bowl on New Years Day?

Thanks!! :D

We had the national championship game last year shown in the Queen's Lounge. It was packed! It was also shown on the in room tvs as well. It was especially entertaining because we were getting a satellite feed and not the commercials so we were often hearing an open mike feed during what would normally be commercial time.

Hi Avril. On the Westerdam this past New Year's Day, they showed a live feed of the Rose Bowl in the Queens Lounge. Picture was very poor (blame the satellite), but the audio was fine. They will also show the national title game and possibly Sugar/Fiesta/Orange if they don't get too much static from upset movie patrons and can sell lots of drinks at the bar.:D

Thanks everyone!! I can't wait!! :D It doesn't really matter if the picture isn't that good as long as I can more or less see what's going on and as long as I can hear what's going on!! :D

Archived