Nachi Cocum Tipping

bulldog82

Have booked the all inclusive to Nachi Cocum, which includes drinks and a meal.

Question for any past visitors -- are there expectations that each time drinks / meals are brought out to you, that you will tip, or is this considered part of the all inclusive price?

Trying to decide how much cash to bring with me for this day trip.

Thanks!

no, you should have the same server for the day...we had 1 bar tender the whole time. the server brings the drinks and the food..whether at the tables or at your lounger. at the end of the day ,we tipped the server and bartender. tip for the massage, when he woke up from that massage. we tipped $25 for the server and bartender, but then we don't drink that much and were easy work for them.

no, you should have the same server for the day...we had 1 bar tender the whole time. the server brings the drinks and the food..whether at the tables or at your lounger. at the end of the day ,we tipped the server and bartender. tip for the massage, when he woke up from that massage. we tipped $25 for the server and bartender, but then we don't drink that much and were easy work for them.

How much do you think is appropriate? We are a party of 8-7 drinking adults and one child. The total cost of our package was about $350. If we tip 20% of that it would be $70. Is that about right?

We were at Nachi last week... the BEST day of our cruise on Freedom of the Seas!! We tipped $25 to our bar tender/server at the end of the day (2 adults, 2 children). I've read many reviews where folks are tossed between Paradise Beach and Nachi- and how PB is cheaper. For us, it's all about AVOIDING THE CROWDS. It was soooooo peaceful not to be surrounded by packs of people. No wait for anything at Nachi. No lines. No hassles. Just paradise! Have Fun!!

I'm sorry if you think I'm off topic. I can't seem to find a valid email address for this beach. When I try to email through the site, it doesn't work. My husband and I will be there on May 29th. Could someone please give me the email address so that we can book?

One more question...This may sound silly...I want to see clear waters and soft sand, and hammocks!! :D Ultimate relaxation. :p Does this beach provide that? What does that all inclusive include and how much does it cost?

Sorry! But any info you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated. This is our second cruise. No kids. :D :D :D

I'm sorry if you think I'm off topic. I can't seem to find a valid email address for this beach. When I try to email through the site, it doesn't work. My husband and I will be there on May 29th. Could someone please give me the email address so that we can book?

One more question...This may sound silly...I want to see clear waters and soft sand, and hammocks!! :D Ultimate relaxation. :p Does this beach provide that? What does that all inclusive include and how much does it cost?

Sorry! But any info you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated. This is our second cruise. No kids. :D :D :D

I read down a little ways and found the link. Sorry! I think I'm going to book it ASAP since we're getting rebate checks early next week!! Woo Hoo! :D

Thanks for the responses.

Just to make sure I am reading your posts right -- $25 in total, or $25 each to the bartender and server?

Sailing May 18 on Conquest...can't wait.:)

$25 total was what we tipped. We basically had one guy doing everything for us- food, drinks, chair- so we gave the money just to him.

I read down a little ways and found the link. Sorry! I think I'm going to book it ASAP since we're getting rebate checks early next week!! Woo Hoo! :D

The water was incredibly clear - every shade of blue and turquoise you can imagine. There were a couple of hammaocks, lounges under the palapas, and beautiful palm groves with more lounges. You order from a menu and can either eat under your palapa on the beach, or they will come get you when your food is ready and you can eat at the tables. Wonderful food - between us we had nachos, cheese stickes, fajitas, rice with shrimp and grouper. Also cheesecake and icecream. Huge portions of very good food. When we saw some of the other crowded beaches with row after row of chairs, we were so glad we had been to our own private little beach. Another plus was not having to worry about our things. The restaurant area, pool, and beach are all right next to the palapas, so we could leave our money, cameras, etc and felt very secure.

The water was incredibly clear - every shade of blue and turquoise you can imagine. There were a couple of hammaocks, lounges under the palapas, and beautiful palm groves with more lounges. You order from a menu and can either eat under your palapa on the beach, or they will come get you when your food is ready and you can eat at the tables. Wonderful food - between us we had nachos, cheese stickes, fajitas, rice with shrimp and grouper. Also cheesecake and icecream. Huge portions of very good food. When we saw some of the other crowded beaches with row after row of chairs, we were so glad we had been to our own private little beach. Another plus was not having to worry about our things. The restaurant area, pool, and beach are all right next to the palapas, so we could leave our money, cameras, etc and felt very secure.

This is exactly what we are looking for. We were thinking of going to Passion Island, but our ship gets into port @ 1pm, and we can't leave Passion Island when we chose, so Nachi it is!!! (I'd like to have time to shop as well) Thanks for the description....it helped a lot! :D :D :D

Archived