Grand suit?? benifits??

Hello everyone I am curious about the grand suit I have never booked it and was woundering what the benifits were?? do u get priority boarding. I am looking at grand suit on voyager class. is it worth the extra money or should a junior suit be fine for my family son 15 and other son 12 and wife and me

I have never been on a Voyager Class ship (yet), but I have been in the GS on Monarch and Vision. With 4 in a cabin, I would highly recommend the GS because of the space. It is much larger and the bathroom is about twice as big.

As far as benefits, you will get access to the concierge lounge which is an added benefit. We received priority boarding and tenders, an invite to a private party on Monarch for Suite guests, use of robes on board, a large bottle of water, a french press coffee maker w/a hot water pot for coffee or tea, assorted goodies left in our cabin (canapes, petite fours, etc) on various nights. These extras were a nice touch, but the main reason to book would be 4 in a cabin.

Others have always suggested to get the JS and an inside across the hall or next door for the kids. Another option. 2 bathrooms!

Good luck!

Debbi

We had GS1252 on the Voyager this past January. Of course there was just my sister and I but here is what we had:

• Extra big bathroom with two sinks, a tub and shower.
  • Plenty of closet space for hanging clothes and lots of shelves.
  • A concierge who made our reservations at Portofino's for us before we even stepped on the ship.
  • He got us our tickets to the ice-skating show so we did not have to stand in line for them.
  • There was a special room in the evening where we had free appetizers and alcoholic and non-alcoholic breverages every evening. This area was always open in the mornings for a breakfast.
  • Free advice on the different ports and which tours were the best.
  • Our cabin had a large sitting area and the bar area.
  • A bar area with actual glasses for wine, champagne and water.
  • Our balcony was twice the size of a regular balcony. We each had our own table to sit down at plus we had 3 chairs and one lounger.
  • We received free surprises throughout the trip: bottle of wine, tray of cookies, fruit basket and cheese tray, chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

And this list is only the things I can think of right off the top of my head.

I have included thumb nails of a photo of our sitting area and bar area. The closet and shelves are behind the mirrored wall.

We had GS1252 on the Voyager this past January. Of course there was just my sister and I but here is what we had:
  • Extra big bathroom with two sinks, a tub and shower.
  • Plenty of closet space for hanging clothes and lots of shelves.
  • A concierge who made our reservations at Portofino's for us before we even stepped on the ship.
  • He got us our tickets to the ice-skating show so we did not have to stand in line for them.
  • There was a special room in the evening where we had free appetizers and alcoholic and non-alcoholic breverages every evening. This area was always open in the mornings for a breakfast.
  • Free advice on the different ports and which tours were the best.
  • Our cabin had a large sitting area and the bar area.
  • A bar area with actual glasses for wine, champagne and water.
  • Our balcony was twice the size of a regular balcony. We each had our own table to sit down at plus we had 3 chairs and one lounger.
  • We received free surprises throughout the trip: bottle of wine, tray of cookies, fruit basket and cheese tray, chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

And this list is only the things I can think of right off the top of my head.

I have included thumb nails of a photo of our sitting area and bar area. The closet and shelves are behind the mirrored wall.

that sounds like its really worth the extra cause there is like 1000 dollars difference between the junior suit and grand I think it would be worth it for all that you get

Archived