e docs

doxiemomma

Cannot get the fun pass completed for the kids. Also now is shows incomplete for all six of us wereas before the adults had shown complete.

I hope they fix this with their 12 hour downtime for their site this weekend.

I received an email that the carnival site would be down. If you need them right away I would call Carnival.

Dear_____

Thank you for booking a Carnival Cruise. We're looking forward to seeing you onboard one of the Fun Ships soon. In the meantime, please note that our website, http://www.carnival.com, will be temporarily unavailable from Friday, April 25th 11 pm EST until Saturday, April 26th 11 am EST. Should you have any questions regarding FunPass, online documents, shore excursions or reservations during this time please call 1-888-Carnival or visit us online after 11 am.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but carnival.com will be undergoing yearly scheduled maintenance at that time. Please be sure to complete any required documents before or after the dates and times listed above.

Although the site will be temporarily unavailable, feel free to visit http://www.funshipisland.com for an interactive look at cruising or visit http://www.carnivalconnections.com to read what other cruisers are chatting about.

Carnival Cruise Lines

Hello all JD here with my thoughts on the e docs. The cruise line is not offering e doc's to save money.. I used them on the last trip i took and they stink thank god I used a good heavy stock paper to print my luggage tags.

I say request them to be mailed to you its more fun to have that book in hand and see all the docs in order.

Just my thoughts jd

I had the same issue this morning too. I called 1-888-carnival, and dialed whatever # it said to use for website assistance. It turns out that their EDocs don't work with Mozilla Firefox browser, they only work if you use Microsoft Internet Explorer. Even then I got that error message, but when I clicked on 'view' docs it opened and let me print from there. Not sure if you use Firefox, but that might be the problem. Call the website people, the lady that helped me was nice, and super quick!

Anyone have trouble getting e-docs? My Fun Pass won't show completed and therefore e-docs won't print. Carnival says they will mail docs but just wondered if anyone else is having problems with e-docs.

The fun pass does'nt have to be complete to print edocs (that's why edocs include a boarding pass form).

You do however have to be paid in full, and you have to use Internet Explorer.

Archived