Another ?? about pictures

millerboy88

8 x 10 photos are approx. $20

5 x 7 or 4 x 6 are approx. $10-$15

They usually have some package specials going on if you buy more than 1 photo.

I don't know if the photo coupon is worth the hassle or not ~ never used one.

I bought 3 8x10's and had one of them made into 2 5x7's and it came out to $70 (4 sheets total). They turned out pretty good. We didn't get any of the snapshot photo's just formal portraits cuz it is so hard to get DH to pose for pictures. I never get him dressed up to get our pictures taken so since he was already dressed for formal night dinner, I coaxed him into taking a few minutes to get our portrait done and they turned out great.

How much do the photos cost on the ship, is it a deal to purchase the photo coupon from the Bon Voyage dept, or is it really not worth the hassle?

Thanks

$20 for an 8 x 10--then take that picture and make more at Wal-Mart or other stores that have a kiosk. Carnival will give permission for you to do so and it is much cheaper.

IMHO photos on the ship are way too expensive. I bought 3 for $60 but I couldn't help it.

While they are spendy, Carnival has some great backdrops and the pic usually come out great.

Since you can take as many poses you want, its a nice way to get some family shots.

My favorite picture of my husband and I happens to be from the Inspiration. We were amazed at how nice of a job they did. In fact, my BIL is a professional photographer, and he was impressed. I would put some money away for a couple of the nice shots. Then go off to Target or CVS and make the smaller copies.:)

My favorite picture of my husband and I happens to be from the Inspiration. We were amazed at how nice of a job they did. In fact, my BIL is a professional photographer, and he was impressed. I would put some money away for a couple of the nice shots. Then go off to Target or CVS and make the smaller copies.:)

If there are some nice ones, then go to Kinkos, and your holiday cards are done.

Archived