Spa Fees on the Jewel

Hi,

We will be cruising on the Jewel next year to the Southern Caribbean, I have read somewhere that NCL charges you for the use of the spa facilities.

I am talking about the Sauna, the Whirpool, and the Steam Room. (Inside the Spa). Is this true? Any comments on the subject will be appreciated.

If the answer is yes, can anyone tell me how much they charge per day and are there packages you can purchase?

Thanks in advance :confused:

Just returned from the Jewel on 4/20. I purchased the 9 day spa pass for $95.00. It included use of sauna, therapy pool, jacuzzi, thermal loungers. There are separate male and female areas with showers, etc. and there is a unisex area. Oh, there is also a cold water tub (yikes). The thermal loungers look right out on the ocean. It is very relaxing. There are also comfortable chairs and light refreshments. I never ever had a problem with noise - as a matter of fact if I shared the loungers with one or two people it was a lot. I usually had the hot tub or therapy pool all to myself. Robes and lockers are included as well as towels. It was very very nice.

Just returned from the Jewel on 4/20. I purchased the 9 day spa pass for $95.00. It included use of sauna, therapy pool, jacuzzi, thermal loungers. There are separate male and female areas with showers, etc. and there is a unisex area. Oh, there is also a cold water tub (yikes). The thermal loungers look right out on the ocean. It is very relaxing. There are also comfortable chairs and light refreshments. I never ever had a problem with noise - as a matter of fact if I shared the loungers with one or two people it was a lot. I usually had the hot tub or therapy pool all to myself. Robes and lockers are included as well as towels. It was very very nice.

Thank you for the information.:)

Archived