Carnival Pride and Randi's Happy Horses??

tracie

I am just wondering if anyone has had trouble getting off of the Pride in Mazatlan? We want to do the ride with Randi's Happy Horses, but I see that she picks up real close to the time that the Pride docks. Anyone off of the Pride done this excursion? Any tips on how to get off the ship in time?

Thanks,

Tracie

I have taken other independent shore excursions in other ports and never had a single problem. They know what time you get off and what time you must get on. They also have a reputation to take care of, so do not worry. We have been with Randi and she is always there on time. Have fun!

Louis

I am more worried about the fact that we may not be on time. We made our reservation so I am can only hope that they will wait for us to get off of the Pride. Carnival told me that the ship docks at 9:00AM so we will try to be some of the first people off of the ship.

Tracie

I just wanted to let Randi know how much I appreciate the fact that she is so easy to plan things with. I was just worried that we would miss the ride because we could not get off the ship in time. She is so AWESOME, and she said that she will wait for us!!! Just one less thing that I have to worry about!!!YEAH!!

Thanks again....we cannot wait!!

Tracie

Archived