Carnival Destiny

mm9/08/04

I have sailed 2 other times on the Destiny out of SanJuan,and took Carnivals shuttle transfer bus everytime where they delivered our luggage.We are cruising again on the Desiny in 2 weeks,but this time taking a taxi from San juan airport.My question is we are arriving at 4:30pm with our luggages( big luggages)Can we walk on with them while checkin in? Or do they take them?:confused:

You indicated that your luggage is large. They will take anything that will not fit through the x-ray machine, which is the same standard airport size. You can walk your luggage right up to the cages yourself if you like instead of using the porters.

This summer will be my 3rd time sailing Destiny as well. First time I paid the porters to take my luggage. I then noticed they only took it not even 10 yards so I remembered that for the next time I went and walked it up to the cages myself.

Hope this helps.

Archived