Wet and Wild Sail and Snorkel?

lovebug33

We are going to Montego Bay on Carnival. There is a wet and wild sail and snorkel we are looking at. Anybody been on it or have any experience with it? We are wondering if it would be fun or just a wild drunken party! TIA!

We did this tour a few years ago on our first Carnival cruise on the Conquest. It was hubby's and my first snorkel experience, our son had snorkeled before. It was great! We had so much fun. They showed us how to snorkel and kept a good eye out. We saw a bunch of beautiful fish. They don't bring out any alcohol (Rum Punch) until the snorkeling is over. The played regaee (sp) music and had everyone dancing and laughing on board, even the kids. They stop at Margaritaville for a little while. We have since snorkeled in St Thomas, and twice in Cancun, and Grand Cayman none of those places compare with this tour, in our opinion. The party atmosphere was real fun, at least the group we were with was fun, not a bunch of wild drunks. I wish we could find another tour this fun in Ochos Rios when we go there this summer on our cruise. They also offer fruit punch for kids and maybe beer (can't remember for sure) and ice water. Hope you have a great trip!

I've done this tour a few times and enjoy it each time. the first time was on a cruise back in early 2001 and have repeated it a couple of times while staying in Jamaica.

It is definitely a fun day!! Lots of music, sun, snorkeling, and excitement!

Archived