My 14 year old son was wondering.....

wothi

Our TA mentioned that RCCL had a forum where he could find other teens due to be on our sailing. I looked but cannot find this on their website. Can anyone point me in the right direction? ANyone else traveling with a teen? I also will have my 7 and 9 year old boys. They cannot wait!

Jade....how is the food here? Is it reservation/sit down or a buffet?

Thank you!

Wendy

:D

We usually go to Jade and get some sushi as an appetizer before heading to the dining room for late seating.

As far as meeting kids: We always use the roll call site and let others know what ages our kids are. After someone says they also have kids that age, I usually give them my email and then the kids contact one another through emails. This has worked out very well. 2 years ago we meet a friendly couple with a child that was in between both of my kids ages. They got along great on the cruise and have continued to chat for almost 2 yrs online. Now we have planned another cruise with this family, and we will be sitting with them for dinner this time. In addition, our son and daughter met another boy on our last cruise on LOS and hit it off and his family wants to cruise with us too so that their child can meet up with ours again.

It works very well, and often found these to be nice friendships outside of the cruise.

Archived