Safes in cabins

Can you tell me what ships do not have safes in all their cabins? Does the purser's office therefore have safes if we feel the need to lock items ( money or jewelry) away? I remember going on Song of America in'94 when we had to do that.:confused:

You should not have any problems, we have been on the EOS two times, the Legend one time the GOS and our last trip on MOS and have had NO problems, we keep everything in there from $$$ to Passports, to the tips for the end of the cruise and jewerly.................... ]

Have a Great and Safe trip!

Does the Grandeur have a safe in every cabin? Are they the type that use a combo or magnetic strip?

Thanks,

Mag strip, my Costco member card, and Barne's and Noble gift cards worked great.

Is there someone who can answer the question about the Monarch? Would appreciate the facts....

Bell Ringer,

Check out this site, especially the last post. Also, you will find lots of responses if you do a search on the main forum.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=737668&highlight=safes

Hope this helps. Happy cruising,

Archived