laundry rooms on the Star

flacity49

I do not remember then having a self service laundry, but they do offer a special during the cruise. They give you a fairly big bag and charge you only $20.00 to wash and fold everything you can fit in that bag. I don't know if there is a limit to how many bags they will let you do, but our last cruise they did let me do two.

I'm interested to know what others thought, but I honestly did not think their regular laundry service was outrageous. I have seen much worse prices in hotels.

I do not remember then having a self service laundry, but they do offer a special during the cruise. They give you a fairly big bag and charge you only $20.00 to wash and fold everything you can fit in that bag. I don't know if there is a limit to how many bags they will let you do, but our last cruise they did let me do two.

I'm interested to know what others thought, but I honestly did not think their regular laundry service was outrageous. I have seen much worse prices in hotels.

I think the bag special is pretty good. You can fit quite a bit in the bags and somtimes it really helps to leave with a lot of your laundry done. From what I remember, they usuall offer it on Thursday (if you leave on Sunday) with your clothes being returned Friday night.

The following NCL ships have laundry rooms:

Dawn

Gem

Jade

Jewel

Pearl

They don't show them on deckplans like Princess does. On other posts I have noticed people have posted where some are located.

The following NCL ships have laundry rooms:

Dawn

Gem

Jade

Jewel

Pearl

They don't show them on deckplans like Princess does. On other posts I have noticed people have posted where some are located.

Unfortunately, they've removed them from the Jade. Otherwise, as mentioned, here's the map (although my personal experience is on the Pearl, I have been assured that it is the same on the others):

2000497969979318730_rs.jpg

Pete

Odblnt, where did you find the deckplans for the Pearl with the laundry rooms marked?

I knew where the laundry rooms were from our time on the Pearl. I then did a screen copy of the NCL deck plans and painted the laundry rooms in with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Powerpoint.

I thought that might have been what you did, good job. I'll have to search out laundry rooms on future NCL ships and mark up copies of the deckplans.

We went through the Panama Canal last year on Regal Princess and it was a great trip. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Archived