rccl website be observant/fuel surcharge re-added

I was just on RCCL website accessing one of our groups reservation, and noticed they had re-added the fuel surcharge that they had removed a month ago. Called RCCL and they said they were having a problem with website adding fuel surcharge to reservations accessed on-line. If you access your reservation, make sure before closing out that you check for the surcharge, and if re-added, call them and they will remove it. (only if they have already removed it because you booked before the required date) They said they were having a problem, and not to access until they got the problem resolved, whenever that may be.

FYI

I had the same issue with an earlier cruise. They kept taking it off and the system would add it back on. I even tried to pay it because I got tired of calling. They refunded my credit card. FYI - the charge stayed on the web right up until the time we left for our cruise. Just ignore it.

Archived