Formal Dinner with a 1 year old

loti

Hi all,

I had seen in the past info on some cute clothes for formal night on the cruise. I have a 1 year old son. Any ideas? I was thinking of a sailor suit or somehting along that line.

Any help or weblinks is appreciated.

Serenade of the Seas - Aug 30 08

My son will be 2 but for one night we bought a little suit for $16.99 on ebay and then I found another outfit in a local thrift store still with the tags on. I didn't want to spend a fortune since it will be filthy by the end or the night and he will outgrow in a month or so.

CSC_0131.jpg.7a1da16cb8d914f05465d67a9884f6c2.jpg

Hi all,

I had seen in the past info on some cute clothes for formal night on the cruise. I have a 1 year old son. Any ideas? I was thinking of a sailor suit or somehting along that line.

Any help or weblinks is appreciated.

Serenade of the Seas - Aug 30 08

I will also be traveling on Aug 30th with my 1 yr old son, and i wrote on another thread that i bought him 2 suits for my liberty cruise. babydepot.com (burlington coat factory,) i did by them 24 months they did look small, i just had a family function and i need to get him a suit i went this weekend bought him a 18month suit my mother n law hemed the paint shirt was a little big but he fit really good and he will be 9 months next week, i will be able to use this on the cruise also as dress paints, i only paid 13.99 for he suits came with vest tie dress paints and dress shirt. hope this helps you, i know i am doing alot of research on what to bring on the ship, i have cruised so many times before but this is the first with a 12 month old LOL!!!!

Archived