parking garage in long beach

reesegirl

ok so we have to cruise close to home because the air-fare eats up all my shore excursion money..

Does anyone know the rates to park in the garage at long beach? Should we just leave the car with relatives. although it would be nice to just hop off the ship into our car and AWAY WE GO!:D

ok so we have to cruise close to home because the air-fare eats up all my shore excursion money..

Does anyone know the rates to park in the garage at long beach? Should we just leave the car with relatives. although it would be nice to just hop off the ship into our car and AWAY WE GO!:D

It's either $12 or $15 a day. I can't remember exactly.

Cruising near home is convenient. On our last cruise earlier this month we drove to Long Beach and parked in the garage there. It was $12 per day, which still came out cheaper than a shuttle service. When we left the ship at the end of the cruise we carried our own luggage off the ship, and we were home before 9am.

Archived