presidential family suites

kuuipo

Anyone stayed in these suites? I am considering booking one of these for a future cruise. Any advice or insight would be much appreciated. Are there any amenities with this suite? How much does it cost to book this suite? We are a family of 10, is this suite big enough?

Thank you,

Kuuipo

We stay in this suite in March. We really got lucky, it books up really fast. I called a week before cruise and someone had cancelled. There were only 5 of us. The minimum is 8 I think. There are 4 bedrooms, two of them are master suites and the other 2 are nice size.

We had 2 adults and 3 kids(11,14 and 14) and we had plenty of room.

The deck is huge. It was one of the best vacations we have ever had.

We had access to the concierge lounge. Never used it because for cocktail hour you need to be 18 or 21 to enter. The lounge also has some breakfast stuff too. Can't comment much on it because we didn't use it. I am sure there were more perks but can't really remember or use them.

I know that we were able to book shore excursions through the concierge.

We loved it.

I hope you are able to get it.

We thought about it for our party of 11. We would have had 3 couples in 3 of the bedrooms, 4 kids in another and a single adult on the fold-out in the living room.

Last week, when the schedules came out (the only reson it was available .. they go VERY fast), I could have gotten it for the Freedom cruise we booked for Dec. '09. It was $19,000 ... it ended up being $13,000 for us to get the Royal Family Suite, adjoining balcony cabin, plus an oceanview and interior nearby. We decided to put the $6,000 towards excursions, etc.

• 9 months later...

Okay...I just put a deposit down on the LOS Presidential Suite and the first TWO people in the cabin ALONE was $17,000. Is this inflation or am I being totally ripped off? Does this sound right to anyone who has stayed in the Freedom class PS before? HELP....

Archived