Computer & printer use

puggal

Yes you can use the computers but you do pay for each minute; I believe it is now 50cents a minute. Because you are at sea; it takes longer to connect and it can sometimes be out of service (out of range I guess). I do remember printing something on one of the Brilliance a couple of years ago and it did not cost anything extra; that may be different now.

Why not just print them out at home and bring them with you?

Kathy:)

flying and didn't know I could print return flight when I leave 10 days prior to return flight. I thought I was told to go out within 24 hours of flight and do online check in/boarding pass. I think that is how you get a boarding pass ticket assignment/number. Since I've never flown or cruised I'm alittle confused on how this works. Again we're flying SW airline via Orlando.

I believe puggal is referring to boarding passes. With Southwest, you can't print them more than 24 hours before flight time, and the closer to 24 hours, the better seating group you can get. I've sat at the computer refreshing until I hit the magic second then printed the passes and still wasn't the very first group. Although I think the 24 hours works based on Central time since I couldn't print my son's tickets from Pittsburgh until 23 hours before his flight. In other words, if your flight is at 4:00 EDT you may not be able to print until 4:00 CDT the day before, which is 5:00 EDT. Doesn't really make sense but that's how it worked. So if you try at the eastern time and it says "too early", wait exactly one hour and try again.

Edit - forgot to add that you can also check in by cell phone and get assigned your seating group then print the passes at the airport - info on the phone number should be on your e-ticket or the SW web site.

Archived