pre cruise tour in vancouver

We will be in Vancouver for one day in September before our RCCL cruise. Upon doing research, I found that Vancouvertours.com offers a pre-cruise tour of the city that last 31/2 hours and then they drop you off at the pier. Has anyone ever done this and, if so, is it worth the $65pp. Would love to see the sights of the city, but don't have that much time.

We will be in Vancouver for one day in September before our RCCL cruise. Upon doing research, I found that Vancouvertours.com offers a pre-cruise tour of the city that last 31/2 hours and then they drop you off at the pier. Has anyone ever done this and, if so, is it worth the $65pp. Would love to see the sights of the city, but don't have that much time.

I simply do not know of a better way of getting a good taste of the city than that tour. 3 1/2 hours and they bring along your baggage and drop you off at the cruise terminal.....I'd do it if I didn't live here. Seriously, I have reviewed the tour on a number of occasions and I think it is extremely good, the trolley tour is good as well but you can't bring along your baggage on it and it is truly not geared for the afternoon departing cuiser.

Archived