Dive with Allison is booked... now what???

sslkrissi

Hello,

I contacted Dive with Allison to see if she could accomodate my boyfriend and myself while we stopped in Cozumel and unfortunately, she is already booked. I have read many great reviews about her services and specifically that she is really good with new divers. Seeing as though this will probably be only our first or second dive after certification, who else would you recommend that would take good care with us? I really want to dive in Cozumel, but want to make sure I am diving safely.

P.S. any recommendations for someone in Roatan would be greatly appreciated as well!

Coz was my second dive after certification. So DH and I decided to book a private dive trip with Dive With Martin. Small boat, but no crowded dive boat and a surface interval all to ourselves on a beach. Sure, the cost is a little more, but it was worth it. I have been to Coz several times and still remember that experience pretty fondly.

Archived