Holiday Inn Express or Coral Princess Inn in San Juan

westerfiek

They both seem to be in the same general location. I hope nothing too negative comes up with HI Express (as we're staying there in the future). We checked Trip Advisor. They both rate about the same. We are a party of 4 and have stayed at Top of the line resorts, and ended up in a roach motel in Palmdale, Ca. once, so anything in between will be fine with us. We were able to use our Priority Club points to get the room free for 2 nights and on the 3rd. night (post cruise) they honored AAA rate of $106. With 2 teenagers,the cont. breakfast buffet is a plus as well!

They both seem to be in the same general location. I hope nothing too negative comes up with HI Express (as we're staying there in the future). We checked Trip Advisor. They both rate about the same. We are a party of 4 and have stayed at Top of the line resorts, and ended up in a roach motel in Palmdale, Ca. once, so anything in between will be fine with us. We were able to use our Priority Club points to get the room free for 2 nights and on the 3rd. night (post cruise) they honored AAA rate of $106. With 2 teenagers,the cont. breakfast buffet is a plus as well!

We stayed at the Coral Princess Inn recently and enjoyed it very much. It has a good location, you can walk to many stores or restauraunts. It has small rooms but they were nice and clean. I would stay there again.

darcy8

My wife & I stayed at both. They are both nice but I would prefer HIE. The breakfast is better. The hot tub at the Coral Princess was cool and the jets did not work. Other than that, I had no problems. Dining suggestion -- Eat at Angels Cafe just around the corner. Great food at a low price.

Archived